Saturday, March 24, 2012

CHALLENGE #14 - DI'S DIGI DESIGNS

Hi everyone!  Today is a day for another challenge at Di's Digi Designs.  The theme for this challenge is "Embossing", any kind.  I have to apologize because I'm a very easily distracted person, LOL, and I didn't notice until I finished my card that I didn't include any embossing on it.  OMG!!!  But I promise to make a new card in the next few days with embossing on it.  Pinky promise.  In the meantime, please enjoy my "no embossing" card and visit our blog for inspiration from our fabulous DT's.

The digital image is called Be Careful Now from our Digi Store.  It is coloured with Copics and the paper is from Echo Park.



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card primis! pretty image, d/p's and embellish. TFS, hugs, Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilma
    I was too busy looking at your fab colouring so i didnt notice there was no embossing! dont worry its still fabulous !
    Thankyou
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wilma
    I was too busy looking at your fab colouring, so did not notice no embossing!! lol! dont worry your card is awesome!
    Thankyou
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wilma
    I was too busy looking at your fab colouring, so did not notice no embossing!! lol! dont worry your card is awesome!
    Thankyou
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. Love your coloring and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. es preciosa y bienvenida a la dt de Galicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Hola!
    Super preciosa la imagen y la tarjeta, me encanta como la coloreaste... Great JOB!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....