Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MY EMBOSSING CARD

Hi everyone.  As promised, here is my embossed card for Di's Digi Designs Challenge.  With this card I went out of my comfort zone regarding the design paper colors (for me they are too powerful to be together), but I like to experiment new things and I'm pleased with the results.

Remember the challenge is to emboss in any way.


Here are details of the embossing:


Our sponsor this time is Joanna Sheen with a $10 voucher.


Thanks for your visit.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love all the layers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love your embossing and the colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wilma
    This is gorgeous!! you did not have to do a new one, but i think you should use it for animal friends( even though technically a bee isn't an animal) but it would fit lovely! if you have done one already we can use the 2.
    Hugs Di xx
    p.s it does not matter if you have already put this on here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Wilma
    Totally Gorgeous CReation! love it
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

MARCH 2017 LFL CARD KIT

Hi! The March 2017  Love from Lizi  Card Kit is full with gorgeous papers and butterflies, and the stamp set and dies are to die for....